Unlike the previous Professional Center which required separate login credentials, ProTools is accessed via your CFNC.org account. To access ProTools you must have a CFNC.org account with your school-issued email address.
If you previously had a Professional Center account, check to see if it was migrated to ProTools:
1. Login to CFNC.org and see if your account was migrated successfully. Access ProTools from My Dashboard > Education Professional tab or go to cfnc.org/protools
2. If you can access your CFNC.org account, but you are not linked to your school in ProTools, request access through your school or district's ProTools Administrator. If you do not know your ProTools Administrator, please submit a request for access using ProTools Help.
If your Professional Center account did not migrate or you have never had a Professional Center account, you will need an active CFNC.org account with your school-issued email address in order to access ProTools. See below for steps to create a CFNC.org account. If you already have a CFNC.org account, go to step 4.
To create a CFNC.org account and request ProTools access:
1. Go to CFNC.org and click on Log In in the top right
2. Select Don't have an account? Create one today!
3. Complete the account creation process
4. Request access to ProTools through your school or district's ProTools Administrator. If you do not know your ProTools Administrator, please submit a request for access using ProTools Help.
When your permissions are granted, you can access ProTools three ways:
- Login to your CFNC.org account and go to My Dashboard > Education Professional
- Login to your CFNC.org account and go to Education Professionals > ProTools and Professional Center
- Go to cfnc.org/protools and login
If you are having trouble accessing your CFNC.org account (forgot username or password) or you are having issues creating a new account, please call 866.866.CFNC (2362) and select option #5 or email email@example.com.